2018 NAICC Annual Meeting
If you are an NAICC member, please login to receive special member registration pricing.
Exhibit rules and RegulationsThe Exhibitor Agrees:
- All provisions of the Exhibit Rules and Regulations as shown below and on the reverse side will be part of this contract. All matters and questions not covered by these rules and regulations are subject to the decision of NAICC.
This contract is for:
- One 10' wide x 10' deep space in the Exhibit Hall.
- One 6' skirted table in show colors
- Two plastic contour chairs
- The Exhibit Hall is carpeted.
- Reservation of space is considered accepted only when the exhibitor receives written confirmation from NAICC.
- The Exhibitor must, at his/her expense, maintain and keep in good order his/her exhibit and the space for which he/she has contracted.
- Each exhibiting company shall receive one full conference registration that includes all convention meals.
- Additional full conference registration(s) allowing admittance to all educational sessions, meals and receptions may be purchased by the exhibitor at $415 / person for members and $830 / person for non-members.
- All Exhibitor personnel attending the Convention and Trade Show and who participate in set-up and/or move-out of exhibits, shall be required to register for the meeting/trade show and have proper identification. Official name badges/ribbons must be worn at all times on the show floor.
- Cancellations or reductions of booth space are subject to a $250 processing fee per booth.
- All notices of cancellation or reduction of space must be received in writing on or before the date specified by the NAICC office.
- Exhibitor kits will be sent to all confirmed exhibitors directly from the official decorator and will include forms necessary to order electricity, booth furnishings, etc. (tables and chairs are available from decorator for an additional charge).
- There is an additional fee for electricity. This service is NOT covered in the exhibit fee. You may request electrical service by completing the Electrical Request form which will be mailed to you as part of the exhibitor packet.
All shipments must be shipped to the designated decorator. A form will be included in the exhibitor packet. SHIPMENTS MAY NOT BE SENT DIRECTLY TO THE HOTEL.Liability:
[EXHIBITOR] shall be fully responsible to pay for any and all damages to property owned by The Peppermill Resort Spa Casino, its owners or managers which results from any act or omission of Exhibitor. Exhibitor agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless The Peppermill Resort Spa Casino, its owners, managers, officers or directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries and affiliates from any damages or charges resulting from or arising from or out of the Exhibitor's use of the property. Exhibitor's liability shall include all losses, costs, damages or expenses arising from or out of or by reason of any accident or bodily injury or other occurrences to any person or persons, including the Exhibitor, its agents, employees, and business invitees which arise from or out of Exhibitor's occupancy and/or use of the exhibition premises, The Hotel or any part thereof. The Exhibitor understand that The Hotel does not maintain insurance covering the Exhibitor's property and that it is the sole responsibility of the Exhibitor to obtain such insurance.
[EXHIBITOR] shall assume (jointly and severally with Exhibitor) responsibility for any claims arising out of the use of the exhibition premises of The Hotel. In this regard, the Group agrees to indemnify and defend The Hotel and its owners, agents and employees against any claims or expenses arising out of the use of the exhibition premises.
[EXHIBITOR] agrees to obtain and maintain during the use of the exhibition premises Comprehensive General Liability insurance, including contractual liability covering the Group's indemnity in this contract.
Such insurance shall be in the amount of not less than $2,000,000 combined single limit for personal injury and property damage. The Hotel and its owners shall be named as additional insureds on such policy, and Group shall supply The Hotel with Certificates of Insurance at least 30 days prior to the use of the Exhibition Premises.Exhibit Room Decor:
- Use of tape, paste, tacks, nails or other such devices affixing displays to the walls and other permanent structures within the exhibit hall is forbidden.
- All aisle or corridor space is under control of NAICC and shall not be used for demonstration purposes or literature distribution.
- Hanging displays from the ceiling of the Exhibit Hall is forbidden.
- No space shall be sublet for any reason.
- NAICC reserves the right to reject or prohibit any exhibitor or proposed exhibit which, in its opinion, is not suitable to or in keeping with the character of the conference. This reservation concerns persons, things, conduct, printed materials, souvenirs or other matter affecting the character of the exhibit. No lobbying will be permitted in line of traffic.
- Because NAICC retains a non-profit status, direct solicitation and exchange of monies in the Exhibit Hall is prohibited.
- All exhibitors who award door prizes must abide by the guidelines set by NAICC.