What better way to network with the nation’s leading crop and research consultants than to join their ranks as a Sustaining Member of NAICC. Today the Alliance has more than 600+ members, with another 800 who are involved through our state affiliates.
Our Sustaining Membership category is ideal for a firm that, because of the nature of its business interests, wishes to support and encourage the goals of NAICC. The structure is designed to allow each company to choose its level of involvement. View the Sustaining Membership Chart of Opportunities.
All Sustaining Members enjoy:
- A subscription to the monthly newsletter, NAICC News
- Listing in and a copy of the NAICC membership
- Invitation to the Sustaining Members’ Dinner
- Membership plaque
- Listing by tier in NAICC News and Annual Meeting program
- Opportunity to present a paper at the Emerging Technologies Update Session
- Membership on the Allied Industry Committee
As the level of support increases, Sustaining Members receive additional benefits.
The best way to get to know our outstanding professionals is by having a presence at the NAICC Annual Meeting. Here are some of the many ways you can be a part of the only national meeting specifically for crop and research consultants.
- Sponsorship: Show your support by sponsoring an event or keepsake that is sure to increase visibility and networking opportunities.
- Emerging Technologies Update Sessions: Two separate Emerging Technologies Update Sessions are held each year, one for crop consultants and one for research consultants. Each group hears presentations from Sustaining Members on the latest in agricultural technology.
- Trade Show: This event continues to grow each year. Over 70 companies have 8×10 booth spaces with tabletop displays in the NAICC exhibit hall. All breakfasts, receptions, and coffee breaks are held in the exhibit hall which increases your exposure even more. During the Annual Meeting, there will be a raffle drawing during the Exhibit Hall Extravaganza. All exhibitors are welcome to display items at their booth to be raffled.
- Sustaining Members Dinner: This dinner in honor of NAICC Sustaining Members is an expression of gratitude for the support and dedication this segment of the membership gives NAICC. This is their chance to let us know what we are doing right, as well as offer feedback on methods to improve the Alliance.
We hope you will join us by becoming a Sustaining Member of NAICC and support the important role of crop and research consultants. Go to the following webpage to sign up!