PRE-REGISTRATAION IS NOW CLOSED. PLEASE SEE STAFF AT ON-SITE REGISTRATION TO REGISTER FOR THE MEETING.
ALL TOURS ARE FULL.
GLP BASIC TRAINING, EFFICACY WORKSHOP, AND THE CONSULTANTS WORKSHOP HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE. SIGN UP ON-SITE FOR THESE EVENTS.
Early bird discounted registration ends December 22, 2022.
- The AG PRO EXPO Exhibit Hall opens at 1:00 pm on Wednesday, January 25. The last chance to visit with exhibitors will be during the morning break on Friday, January 27.
- Renew your 2023 membership dues to be eligible for the member’s discounted registration fee. You can renew your membership by clicking here.
- NAICC Member: $450 – Fees increase after 12/30/2022*
- Spouse/Guest: $100*
- Student: $35*
- Non-Member: $900*
- Exhibitor (NAICC Member) 1 Space: $1,150 **
- Exhibitor (NAICC Member) 2 Spaces: $2,300 **
- Exhibitor (NAICC Member) Additional Booth Attendee: $450*
- Exhibitor (Non-Member) 1 Space: $2,160 ***
- Exhibitor (Non-Member) 2 Spaces: $4,320 ***
- Exhibitor (Non-Member) Additional Booth Attendee: $900*
*NOTE: Refund deadline is two weeks prior to the Annual Meeting and AG PRO EXPO (January 9, 2023)
** For NAICC Member exhibitors, the rate includes a $250 refundable deposit that is forfeited if dismantling starts before 10:45 am on Friday 1/27/2023.
*** For Non-Member exhibitors, the rate includes a $375 refundable deposit that is forfeited if dismantling starts before 10:45 am on Friday 1/27/2023.
EMERGING & EVOLVING TECHNOLOGY SESSION
NAICC Sustaining and Voting Members, as well as AG PRO EXPO Exhibitors, are invited to participate in the Emerging & Evolving Technology Session on Thursday afternoon. You will have 5 minutes to present any new products or technologies from your company. See the Emerging & Evolving Technology page for additional information and to sign-up.