NAICC LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
NAICC Leadership Program’s purpose is to help ensure agricultural sustainability by facilitating the growth of new leaders within the NAICC.
The NAICC Leadership Program consists of four modules over a one year period starting and ending with the NAICC Annual Meeting:
- Module I – NAICC Annual Meeting (January)
- Module II – Ray Young Governmental Affairs (March)
- Module III – Networking Field Visits (Summer or Fall)
- Module IV – NAICC Annual Meeting (January)
- Applications due: November 1