What better way to network with the nation’s leading crop and research consultants than to join their ranks as a Sustaining Member of NAICC. Today the Alliance has more than 750+ members, with another 800 who are involved through our state affiliates.
Our Sustaining Membership category is ideal for a firm that, because of the nature of its business interests, wishes to support and encourage the goals of NAICC. The structure is designed to allow each company to choose its level of involvement.
All Sustaining Members enjoy:
- A subscription to the newsletter, NAICC News
- Listing in and a copy of the NAICC membership
- Invitation to the Sustaining Members’ Dinner
- Membership plaque
- Listing by Support Level in the NAICC News and Annual Meeting program
- Opportunity to present a paper at the Emerging Technologies Update Session
- Membership on the Allied Industry Committee
As the level of financial support increases, Sustaining Members receive additional benefits. There are 4 Support Levels: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. For more details, view the following page:
How To Be Involved
The best way to get to know our outstanding professionals is by having a presence at the NAICC Annual Meeting. Here are some of the many ways you can be a part of the only national meeting specifically for crop and research consultants.
- Sponsorship: Show your support by sponsoring an event or keepsake that is sure to increase visibility and networking opportunities.
- Emerging & Evolving Technologies Update Sessions: This session hears presentations from Sustaining Members and Exhibitors on the latest in agricultural technology.
- Trade Show: This event continues to grow each year. Over 80 companies have 10x10 booth spaces with tabletop displays in the NAICC exhibit hall. All breakfasts, receptions, and coffee breaks are held in the exhibit hall which increases your exposure even more. During the Annual Meeting, there will be a raffle drawing during the Exhibit Hall Extravaganza. All exhibitors are welcome to display items at their booth to be raffled.
- Sustaining Members Dinner: This dinner in honor of NAICC Sustaining Members is an expression of gratitude for the support and dedication this segment of the membership gives NAICC. This is their chance to let us know what we are doing right, as well as offer feedback on methods to improve the Alliance.
Become a Sustaining Member
We hope you will join us by becoming a Sustaining Member of NAICC and support the important role of crop and research consultants.
- Annual Membership Fee:
- Companies with 99 or fewer employees pay $950
- Companies with 100 or more employees pay $3,500
- Submit the New Member Application